Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Way over the Moon

Ok lets be serious, the nightlife in West Chester is by far some of the most fun I have had since turning 21. I mean the night itself is memorable (to some degree) and the stories for the next day are damn near hysterical. I personally look forward to when I can call my friends the next day saying "WTF happened last night" and then we all get to together and reminisce and laugh at all the events that occurred that night. Well, before starting, all parties will remain nameless, but a few weeks ago, my friends and I were at a trendy bar in town where we were having a great time. As the night progressed, one of my friends became more and more..."out of it" and we all ended up splitting up. The next day came and we all met up like usual to discuss the nights events. As it happens after we left, a nameless source, ended up MOONING the bar completely on accident. Now, at the time, she felt humiliated, which i think many people would, and to make matters worse, girls at the bar didnt try to help her, they flat out just made fun of her. Now, I dont know about those of you who are reading this, but when I see a girl in the bar completely totaled and either having a wardrobe malfunction or being a complete fool, I dont make fun, I try to help, because at one point or another, we have all been there. So anyways, after talking to her and trying to make her feel better, we all realized that it is actually pretty comical. I mean who can honestly say they have mooned a bar?! Now we laugh about it because by the next weekend I guarantee it was forgotten and she sooned realized that too. Lesson learned by this story: ALWAYS wear spandex under your skirts...oh and if you cant laugh at yourself, life is going to be pretty  boring.  That's all for now, until the next comical event in my life.

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I mean personally I don't really feel bad for the jersey shore wanna be's who basically rufee themselves into stupidity. However, if I was having a wardrobe malfunction I would want someone to tell me and I would do the same to them in return so go you!! Can't wait for the homecoming shenanigans!! :) WCU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... all the advice I have for this chick... ;) .... is to wear spanx under your skirt girl! .. PS similar occurance to this at a concert this summer... this girls butt was hanging out all over the place so I went and told her to put it away and she kindly appreciated, even though her friends didn't!

    Gotta love WC. <3

    ReplyDelete