Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome Message!

Okay, so I am a senior English major at West Chester University and I am also an athlete. I play softball for WCU and I enjoy every minute of it. Many people can talk about their college experience as parties and friends and figuring out who they are. Mine is along those same lines but with the added challenge of trying to juggle school, softball, and my social life, which for those of you who do understand what it is like to be a college athlete understand the dedication it takes. My life has always revolved around sports and therefore it is what I know most about. I can't honestly tell you what this blog will be about except that I am going to just let loose whatever is on my mind from my days. That is all...for now :)

1 comment:

  1. The biggest part of my college experience has been meeting new people and the connections you make leaving college. I think that is the biggest part of school and without that, you hurt yourself. It is all about the people you know at the end of the day. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete